Gen-X Kangaroo Penny Silver Case & Bracelet
- Product Code: CAKP 39111
- Availability: In Stock
The Gen-X Collection stainless steel case and bracelet with folding lock clasp has a genuine Australian penny coin featured as the dial face. The coin dial is complimented by a black upper dial with easy to read white numbers and hour markers. A precision Swiss quartz analogue movement will provide years of reliable time keeping.
Designed by George Kruger Gray in 1938 the coin was used in circulation until 1966. The coin was minted from 1938 through to 1964 with the exception of 1946 and 1954. A year date token is also available for years from 1965 through to the present.
• Genuine Kangaroo Penny or token
• Swiss movement with sweep second hand
• Stainless steel case and bracelet with folding lock clasp
• Hardened domed mineral crystal
• 30 metres water resistant
• 3 year international warranty against manufacturing defects
The high standard of each Coinwatch timepiece is maintained with the elegant box design. The sheer luxury of the box ensures a sense of pride when presenting the timepiece as a gift and provides safe storage for your watch when not in use.